GFNY COZUMEL VIRTUAL RACING
RACE AND TRAIN ON THE GFNY COZUMEL COURSE FROM YOUR HOME
GFNY Mexico and Rouvy have teamed up for the first GFNY Cozumel virtual course. Now professional and amateurs will be able to train, race and experience what it’s like to ride on the paradise island of Cozumel, Mexico.
The realistic course will include many of the great design elements that you love from GFNY Cozumel including our famous green jerseys, Mazda King of the Wind section and our Mazda lead vehicles. Not to mention a chance to ride the Ventum NS1.
GFNY COZUMEL VIRTUAL RACE
DATE: JUNE 7, 2020
- Start to finish timing results.
- Downloadable Finisher Certificate.
- Virtual GFNY Cozumel Jersey.
- Virtual Ventum NS1 Bike.
- Realistic and decorated GFNY Cozumel virtual course.
- Prizes for male & female overall Winners.
HOW TO REGISTER TO OUR VIRTUAL RACES
Please complete these 3 steps to register for GFNY Cozumel virtual races.
- Register your email address above to receive your 30 day free Rouvy subscription if you haven’t already.
- Register for the race for free on your personal GFNY account above.
- Register for the race on the Rouvy platform making sure to use your GFNY first and last name as your username on the Rouvy platform. It’s very important you make sure to complete this step in order to provide you with your correct final results.
GFNY COZUMEL VIRTUAL Map
The race course will be the same exact as our 80km course which is one complete lap around the island of Cozumel. The course also includes the 20km Mazda King of the Wind section with prizes awarded to the male and female winners. The design of our virtual course will be extremely realistic with course branding and many of the same designs you’ve seen at GFNY Cozumel.
Total Distance: 80km
PERMITTED SMART TRAINERS
Wahoo, Saris, Elite, Tacx, TechnoGym, Kettler, Wattbike, 4iiii, Bkool, Kinetic, Minoura, JetBlack. Full list of compatible smart trainers available here
RACE & GROUP RIDE SCHEDULES
All races and group ride dates will be posted here and on the top of the page when registration is open on the GFNY registration platform. Group rides will be divided by ability so everyone has an enjoyable ride.
|18-39 m/f||60-64 m/f|
|40-44 m/f||65+ f|
|45-49 m/f||65-69 m|
|50-54 m/g||70-74 m|
|55-59 m/f||75+ m|